Makes: 1 serving
1 Love’s deli roll
1/2 tablespoon Italian extra-virgin olive oil
3 thick slices fresh mozzarella, preferably buffalo mozzarella
2 fresh Campari tomatoes, thickly sliced
5 basil leaves
Salt to taste
Freshly ground pepper to taste
1/2 tablespoon balsamic glaze
No balsamic glaze on hand? Then you can use regular balsamic vinegar or make some yourself by adding 1/2 a cup of balsamic vinegar with 1/4 cup apple juice and boiling it down until it reduces into a thick syrup.
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Using a serrated knife, slice a deli roll in half lengthwise.
3. Drizzle the inside with Italian extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze.
4. Add basil and tomato to one side and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Top with fresh mozzarella and close sandwich.
6. Eat now or wrap tightly to enjoy later.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.