Makes: 6 servings
1 loaf Love’s bread
1 large cucumber, thinly sliced or peeled
2 large sprigs fresh mint leaves only, chopped or whole
4 tablespoons butter, softened or cream cheese
Optional: lemon juice to taste
Optional: feel free to add your choice of meat if you don’t want a total veggie pupu
1. Using your favorite Love’s Bakery bread and remove the crusts.
2. For every two slices of bread, spread both slices evenly and thinly with cream cheese or butter.
3. Cover one side of the sandwich with sliced cucumber in 1-2 layers.
4. Add a thin layer of fresh mint.
5. Season with lemon juice, salt and/or pepper.
6. Put the slices together and slice the sandwich diagonally two times to create four triangle finger sandwiches.