Makes: 4 servings
4 slices Love’s bread
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup milk
Optional: raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries on the side
1. Beat egg, vanilla, and cinnamon in shallow dish. Stir in milk.
2. Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
3. Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
4. Pour syrup onto French toast.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.