Makes: 4 servings
4 Love’s hamburger buns
4 ground turkey patties
4 American cheese slices (or any of your favorite cheese)
4 slices cooked Canadian bacon
Fresh pineapple sliced and cored
Green leaf lettuce
1 tomato sliced, optional
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon sriracha sauce
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
1. For 1/4 lb. burgers, make 4 large patties (or use pre-made patties). Press down so the meat is larger than the bun, as it shrinks as it cooks. Press the center of the meat with thumb to make indention so the meat doesn’t puff in the center.
2. Season generously on both sides with seasoned salt and pepper.
3. Add pineapple slices and Canadian bacon to grill and flip often.
4. Cook for 5-8 minutes per side or to desired degree of doneness. Top with cheese the last minute of cooking.
5. To make sriracha mayonnaise: in small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce. Spread on both sides of bun.
6. To assemble Sweet and Spicy Hawaiian Burger: Spread sriracha mayonnaise on both sides of bun. Top with beef, cheese, grilled pineapple, Canadian bacon, and lettuce.