Makes: 1 serving
2 slices Love’s bread
1 slice American cheese
1 slice deli meat
2 large eggs
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Remove crust and place one slice of cheese onto the bread. Add a slice of your favorite deli meat and place the second piece of bread on top. Seal with your fingers.
2. Crack eggs into a small bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk until blended well.
3. Dip the sandwich into the egg wash generously.
4. Use a nonstick pan and heat on high heat. Place sandwich onto the pan and cook until both sides are golden brown.
5. Enjoy with your favorite condiments!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.