Makes: 1 serving
4 slices Love’s bread
2 hard boiled eggs
4 slices bacon
1. Remove crust from bread. Use a rolling pin to flatten bread.
2. Drizzle ketchup onto each slice of bread and use a grader to shred boiled eggs onto each slide.
3. Roll each piece of bread tightly and once again using one piece of bacon per slice.
3. Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, and swirl to coat the bottom. Place each rollup onto pan and cook until golden brown on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Enjoy this easy recipe with any of your favorite sides.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.