Makes: 12 servings
12 slices Love’s Bread
Toppings – Bell Peppers, Onions, Ham, Bacon, Cheese, whatever your heart desires!
1. Remove crust from bread. Use a rolling pin to flatten bread.
2. Place each piece of bread into a muffin tin.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. In a bowl, blend eggs and desired toppings, or crack an egg directly into the muffin tin. Season to taste.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
6. Enjoy this easy recipe with your ‘Ohana!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.