Makes: 1 serving
2 slices Love’s Jumbo Bread
9 fresh strawberries
Powered sugar and cinnamon
1. Generously apply cream cheese to one slice of bread.
2. Wash strawberries and remove stem. Place 3 rows of 3 strawberries on top of cream cheese.
3. Place cream cheese into a pastry bag or plastic bag and cut off the tip. Squeeze cream cheese in between each row of strawberries, to the top of each strawberry.
4. Add the second piece of bread on top and press down. Place bread cake into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Remove dessert and sprinkle with powered sugar and cinnamon. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.